Monday, January 16, 2012

I Made It Monday...T-Shirt Scarf

Making this scarf is super easy, and in my opinion it turns out really cute. It's made out of an old gray t-shirt from Wal-Mart...nothing too special! the shirt I used was a size small, but using larger sized t-shirts will make larger sized scarfs. I am really excited to try some shirts of different colors and designs. HAPPY MAKE IT YOURSELF MONDAY EVERYBODY!!

                                           -Laura-Kate .S.

Check out more I Made It Monday
Found this cool scarf on Pinterest check out The Tutorial

3 comments:

  1. holy crow--this seems like a craft project i can actually do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was super easy! Took like 20-30 minutes!
    -Laura-Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola! Soy Yayi. Tienes un blog muy tierno. Te felicito, (también por las tres generaciones)
    Saludos desde Tenerife.

    ReplyDelete